In order to help individuals and organisations succeed against personal and business objectives, Executive Coaches offer one to one solutions.
Whilst these draw on established principles and processes, they are often delivered in a costly and inflexible manner.
Coaching should be driven by the needs of the client. It should assist people in achieving their full potential, with a focus on what they want to achieve now and in the future. It should be a partnership between the coach and the coachee.
The benefits to the individual include:
- Preparation for role/career changes and promotion
- Managing stress, change, conflict or crisis
- Enhancing personal impact and performance
The benefits to the organisation include:
- Greater commitment from individuals
- Retention of key people who feel valued
- More creative outlook in business planning
- Improved management of other staff