He has over 25 years leadership experience building teams, developing executives and managers, guiding and mentoring through times of growth and change.
MBA qualified with a pragmatic approach to applying best practice methods, frameworks and techniques to deliver business growth and shareholder value through effective strategies, visions and roadmaps. Throughout his career Richard has been driving change, business transformation, service transition and shareholder value.
A track record in leading M&A activity, including due-diligence, negotiations and post-acquisition integration. Richard uses a collaborative approach when coaching transformational leadership, engaging with C-level, board, executives and less experienced managers.
As a leader Richard has developed, coached and mentored managers, executives and teams of all levels including off-shore teams.
Areas of expertise:
- Business Planning & Strategy Development
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Business Transformation & Change Management
- Organisation Design & Behaviour
- Business Process Re-engineering & Optimisation
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&As), Business Integration
- Consumer Services, Marketing and Shared Services
- Business Turnaround & Profit Improvement
- IT, Digital, Technology and Business Alignment